- B.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Botany Department
- Physics Department
- Student development Activities
- Student Achievers’ Gallery
- Unit – Microbiologists Society, INDIA
- Events Organized by Institute
- RTI ACT
- CONTACT US
PLANT TISSUE CULTURE LABORATORY
The institute has advanced plan tissue culture laboratory for the research in area of plant tissue culture. The laboratory is having separate areas for preparation, inoculation, sterilization, growth room and microscopic ares. Students are trained through certificate courses in Plant tissue culture.
Apart from this, students from various reputed universities like Nirma, Gujarat etc regularly use the facilities of PTC lab for their M.phil and doctoral research work. Lot of research work on Okra (Bhindi), Papaya, Tomato, Banana and Chilli in tissue culture is carried out in this laboratory. Field trials of banana tissue culture was very successful. Experimental work carried out in lab has resulted in 4 publications in international journal.
PTC lab avails following facilities
- Applied Plant Tissue Culture Certificate Course
- Dissertations facility for M.Sc
- Experimental work for Ph. D.