- B.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Botany Department
- Physics Department
- Student development Activities
- Student Achievers’ Gallery
- Unit – Microbiologists Society, INDIA
- Events Organized by Institute
- RTI ACT
- CONTACT US
The college has well established library with almost 28,000 books. It is also equipped with internet, INFLIBNET NList 6000+ e-journals with 5-10 years back-volumes & 31 Lac+ e-books, for the students to enhance their reading and research aptitude. The entire library is computerized and functions through SOUL 2.0 Software. Additional feature is D’ Space soft ware for digital content management.
The computerized library is also equipped with Barcode Technology for fast book-circulation and Wi-Fi for free network access; this is availed to all college students. It has rich collection of books and volumes to its credit. It consists of
- 28 volumes of Encyclopedia Britannica,
- 20 volumes of Encyclopedia of Science and Technology,
- 5 volumes Encyclopedia of Bio-technology,
- 20 volumes of Oxford English Dictionary,
- 10 volumes of Bhagvad Gaumandal,
- 25 volumes of Gujarati Vishwakosh,
- 28 volumes of Gnan Gangotri
- as well as invaluable books such as Vedas, Puranas and Upanishads.
More than 80 periodicals are also subscribed for extra readings and the library is upgraded regularly.
The library is also equipped with an air-conditioned Reading Hall with sitting capacity of 100.The reading room is also provided with computers and internet facility for students.