- B.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Botany Department
- Physics Department
- Student development Activities
- Student Achievers’ Gallery
- Unit – Microbiologists Society, INDIA
- Events Organized by Institute
- RTI ACT
- CONTACT US
Established in 2012, the Department of Chemistry of the institute has marked its presence in Academia within Gujarat. The department is focused in both teaching and high-quality research in the frontier areas of chemistry. The department is well equipped with state-of-the-art, research facility, library resources (e-journals) and had established collaborations with various national laboratories and Pharma Industries within this short period. The department faculty strength today has grown to 10(6 Assistant Professors and 4 Teaching Professor). Currently there are 3 (part time) research scholars working in the department.
The department offers
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Organic Chemistry
- M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry program
- Doctoral program (Ph.D. program).
The admission to Ph.D. program is announced once in a year. Institute fellowship is also offered to deserving candidates qualified in the written test and interview.
The department, right from its inception has given high priority for research. The faculty is actively engaged in cutting edge research in the frontier areas of Inorganic, organic, physical, and analytical Chemistry.
- The faculty has been undertaking research projects sponsored by various national agencies such As GUJCOSTUGC, DST, etc.
- Apart from separate laboratories for Organic, Inorganic , Physical and Analytical Chemistry subjects, Department have Central research laboratory facility with Highly Sophisticated Industrial Equipments such as UPLC, HPLC, FTIR, Dissolution Apparatus, UV Visible Spectrophotometer for students desertion, projects and research work.
- Department offers research facilities for students and provides research grant through Student Start-up and Innovation Policy, Government of Gujarat